- Joan Boyar, MGF. Constructive Relationships Between Algebraic Thickness and Normality. FCT 2015, arXiv version)
- Joan Boyar, MGF. The Relationship Between Multiplicative Complexity and Nonlinearity. MFCS 2014. arXiv version
- MGF. On the Complexity of Computing Two Nonlinearity Measures. CSR 2014. arXiv version
- Joan Boyar, MGF, René Peralta. Four Measures of Nonlinearity CIAC 2013. ePrint version
- Joan Boyar, MGF. Cancellation-free Circuits in Unbounded and Bounded Depth. FCT 2013. arXiv version
Joan Boyar, MGF, René Peralta. On various measures of nonlinearity. To appear in To appear in Cryptography and Communications – Discrete Structures, Boolean Functions and Sequences. 2015. Almost final version here
- Joan Boyar, MGF. Cancellation-free circuits in unbounded and bounded depth. Theor. Comput. Sci. 590: 17-26 (2015). Almost final version on arXiv
- MGF, Meltem Sonmez Turan, Daniel C. Smith-Tone. The Number of Boolean Functions with Multiplicative Complexity 2.
- MGF, Alexander Golovnev, Edward Hirsch, Alexander Kulikov. A better-than-3n lower bound for the circuit complexity of an explicit function. ECCC version
- MGF, Joan Boyar. Multiplicative Complexity of Vector Valued Boolean Functions. arXiv version
- MGF, Mika Göös, Matti Järvisalo, Petteri Kaski, Mikko Koivisto, Janne H. Korhonen. Separating OR, SUM, and XOR Circuits. arXiv version
- My Ph.D. dissertation
- Many years ago I wrote my bachelor’s thesis on quantum computation.